Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hooray for school!!

My oldest daughter went to Jr. High today. I can't believe she is old enough for that. Or maybe I don't want to believe that I am old enough for that. I cannot wait for Thursday when they are all in school. Its coming fast. Thank goodness. I love the structure it creates. I think my kids are wanting a schedule also. All of my kids will be gone, for at least part of the week anyway. Maybe I will have time to blog then. At least until our little #5 gets here at the first part of October.

4 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

Hooray for a blog post! You have no excuses now :)

Busty LaRue said...

I was so surprised when I saw you posted! YAY!!

And hooray for back to school!

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

Yeah that you finally posted!!
Yeah for school!! Yeah for baby Ava!

Anonymous said...

qa aq qw wq ws sw we ew ed de er re rf fr rt tr tg gt ty yt yh hy yu uy uj ju ui iu ik ki io oi ol lo pl lp as sd df fg gh hj jk kl zx xc cv vb bn