Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year

Oh the new year is here. My new year is totally going to be soooo different than last year. First off my friend talked me into going to Zumba at the Community Center with her. It is 3 times a week at 6:30 in the morning. It is super fun. But man is my butt sore, and my legs, and my stomach, and pretty much all of me. I guess that means it is working. I am not motivated to get up and go to things, but if someone is picking me up then I will go.

Next big change.......... My husband owns his own business and it has become necessary for my to work in his office for him. I don't really mind. I mean it is our livelyhood. The only downfall to this is that I am not really a scheduled kind of a person. You know I really am a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl. I like to just flit around town and visit all my friends. Hang out at the flower shop and the quilt shop and do whatever my little heart desires.

I do clean my house, and cook, and be a mom sometimes....

So now I get to be a REAL grown up. I have to do the laundry at a certain time and all the other chores. And I have to get up. I hope I can figure this out. Thank goodness I have a angel for a baby. I mean her middle name is Angela, she ought to be an angel. So wish me luck on my journey of working everyday, I will try to not hurt my husband while I am with him constantly.

5 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Good Luck! You can do it and you will get it figured out!

Jana Nielson said...

Say NO to zumba.....



and laundry.

Molly said...

What is Zumba? I think you should stick with it, because it will probably help you feel great all of the time, and you might learn to like having to live on a schedule. I loved having Christmas break to do what we wanted, but we are all a lot happier now that we are back on our regular schedule.

Petersons said...

How did you get an angel baby!? Mine is the demon that demands attention non-stop when she's awake (which is ALOT). Working from home is a joke b/c I don't get much done! I need someone to entertain her while I'm working!

Anonymous said...

It's your zumba friend here... don't say "no" to zumba! Since starting, I've felt better and had more energy (even though I'm getting up earlier, go figure). But most important, you are funny and I like going with you.

Let me know if you need any help. Oh, don't kill your husband b/c I'm not sure you'd be any good at fixing cars and stuff. He He