Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally, Passing on the Good Fortune

I am finally getting around to passing on my You Make Me Laugh Award.

Drum Roll

The winners are

1. The Zoo Bonnie the Boss is always getting a good laugh from me. She has 5 children including some twins, and her life with her boys is a lot like mine. Thanks for all the laughs

2. Lynsey Lou knee Deep in Poo Need I say More


3. Smokin Hot Mama My sister, is pregnant with her 3rd. Needs some blogging encouragement. Hope this does the trick.

Thanks to all you bloggers out there. It is so fun to have all these friendships.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Hey thanks for the award!!!! You make me laugh too. Mostly because I feel your pain! Thanks again.

Lynsey Lou said...

OH my Gosh you think I am funny? thanks I am so happy that I got it.