Monday, April 7, 2008

The PJ Monster


This is one of my 3 little monkeys. He feels the need to wear his pj's all the time. I know what you're thinking, that I am one of those moms who goes to the store with her kid in his pj's. Well, this is not so. I make him get dressed every time he leaves the house and much to my dismay the minute we get home he changes his clothes into his comfy pj's. I would really like to change this, but what do you do. He is my last little monkey and he gets away with murder!!!

7 comments:

Lynsey Lou said...

He is your last until you get pregnant again. just kidding. Your blog is way cute.

Wilkinson Family said...

Ahh, I saw your old blog and thought why doesn't she update! I found you :) I am so excited you have a blog and can't wait to see all the cute pictures you post. My mom is coming down this weekend and we are excited to see Kenadee dance but sad we will miss Reese's Baptism. Keep checking out our blog.

Hey It's Di said...

My youngest monkey wears his PJ's every chance he gets and YES sometimes it's when we go to work:)
I don't know what it is with PJ's but whatever keeps him quiet is what I'm thinking!!

Joanna said...

FRISTER!! I'm so glad you got a blog (and that I found it, via Lynsey's). So cute! I make Marshy get dressed before we go out too, but I have to admit that it is usually about 11 before I get him out of the PJs...is that bad?

Molly said...

He is looking so old in that picture. Pinkie would love to stay in her PJs all day - especially night gowns.

Unknown said...

wow i'd love to wear pjs all day. Instead I have to wear these snooty work cloths. bah...I'm sick of dress pants and blouses.

Anonymous said...

little monster is the worst little monster in the house, but the cutest.